Friday, December 11, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things: at home

I've been so busy with school finishing projects and preparing for finals, that I haven't really had the time to do a post for a while. Alas, here are some of my favorite things at home. Just little things around my home that bring me pleasure every time I see them. Enjoy!

A sweet faerie lamp.


Beloved Books


Flora


My Dia de los Muertos mermaid figurine. A gift from Josh.

My vanity with one of my favorite things ever, the mirror. Also a gift from my lovely husband.


A pretty hand-beaded purse.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful images.
    and i love the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! My husband brought that home one day as a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you mirror as well. very lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete