Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Morning Love

Sorry, I haven't posted in a quite a while. I've been enjoying my break so much, slipping between relaxation and sheer laziness. I love it. Josh made me a wonderful breakfast this morning. Vegan banana pancakes with fresh organic raspberries and a yummy cold glass of orange juice! The weather here in San Diego is definitely to be envied. 70 degree mornings, partly cloudy skies. It's just lovely! So lovely in fact that we simply had to eat out on the patio this morning.

The recipe comes from one of my favorite cookbooks of all time How it all Vegan. Sarah Kramer is one of the authors of this book and she is just adorable and one of the best vegan cooks around. All of the recipes in this book (and her others) are easy to prepare, inexpensive and needless to say delicious! So, if you are ever in need of a great vegan recipe, check out How it all Vegan. Have a great weekend all!

2 comments:

  1. mmmm, those seem dee-lish!!! I must get this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can send it to you via facebook if you want. Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete