Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday with your loved ones. Josh and I are enjoying our vegan feasts and looking forward to a fun upcoming holiday season together (we got our first live full-sized Christmas tree this year and can't wait to start decorating!) I'm thankful to live on this beautiful planet, which hasn't yet been destroyed beyond repair. I'm thankful for my incredibly supportive family and friends and of course my one special guy who shares every day of my life with me and gives me almost anything I could ever ask for. Oh, and of course I'm thankful for my two little fur-babies, Lily and Misha, who make every day of my life a little sweeter and a little brighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment